Friday, February 6, 2009

She did it again

Yep, Alexa has gained a reputation for cracking everyone up in our home. We recently had dinner with some friends of ours and at the end of the evening Alexa got two little pretzels that she wanted to take home with her. As I tried to put her shoes on, she was a bit hesitant. I discovered she had one pretzel in each shoe to ensure that she would not lose them and did not want them to get crushed when she put her shoes on. Needless to say it took some convincing that I would keep her pretzels safe to get her to take them out of her shoes.

More recently, last night to be exact, Andrew asked her why Alma from the B.O.M had repented and was teaching his people the words of Abinadi. Alexa answered "because he was a SUMBEAM!!! That sounds like the right answer if you ask me.

No comments: