Today's dinner table conversation was about secrets. Alexa said she had a secret and I said,"you can't keep secrets from mum and dad though, you have to tell us everything." In answer to this, Janelle said "but you don't tell us your secrets," to which Andrew said "it's because we don't have any." And then we winked at each other haha. What followed was totally unexpected and we were amazed to hear of the plans that our little girls have been developing for us. Alexa said " when I'm big I'm gonna go to the mall and you can't come with me. Janelle is going to drive and you and daddy are going to sit in the carseats." Yep, you know the how the saying goes that parents who tell their kids "I brought you into this world and I can take you out if I want"? Well the child responds "I get to pick your rest home, you better be nice to me." Andrew and I are definitely praying that there are no inventions of senior carseats in our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment