Monday, December 15, 2008

Our beautiful baby Audrey Benyiwa Dadson. Born December 6 weighing 7lb8oz and 19inches long. She's adorable and we all can't get enough of her. We feel so blessed. Our brood is growing and sweet goodness! It appears that I'm having the sisters I never had! Enjoy these photos and we'll be sure to keep you updated as time goes on.











6 comments:

becky said...

I love her already -- she's absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations. We love and miss you.

xoxo

Romney's said...

Oh!!!! She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! It is so nice to have these blogs and facebook pages to share pictures. Tell those little cuties I say hi. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
(our blog is cassandkyle.blogspot.com)

Yates Family said...

Oh my goodness Milli!! She is perfect!! I love little bright eyed babies!! She is gorgeous! Congrates and I Hope you are all well. Good luck on your finals! You are amazing!

Felisha said...

I am so glad to see a picture of her. She is beautiful! If you want the girls to come play this week let me know, we would love to have them!!!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness she is soo stinking cute!!! CONGRATS on another sweet girl!!!

Amber said...

Wow! She is beautiful Milli! Thanks for letting me know about the pictures on your blog-she is absolutely precious. She is so little, I have already forgotten what that is like!
-Amber Turner