Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Crew


Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.




1 comment:

Kristen Ising Photography said...

It's so great to hear from you. That day I ran into you, I was in such a hurry. I wish I'd had more time to chat. You are such a beautiful pregnant women. Their is nothing more beautiful to me.
You said you were looking for a photographer; Check out my blog at kristenisingphotography.blogspot.com

I had to take my daughter out of Learning Dynamics for now. Money is tight with 4 kids and a large grociery bill. By the way, I have gotten a lot better with photography. I have usually 2 shoots a week. But besides that, I am so excited to find you on here. I hope you are doing well with that little one in the oven. Keep in touch, Very Sincerely, Kristen